Thursday, December 24, 2009

Holiday

Everywhere at work there is something known as the 'Holiday Mood', ppl seem happier even on Monday mornings than usual. Shopping is everyone's priority now. So stores are packed with shoppers going berserk especially around the female shoes sections.

After getting the TV I decided to make some hardcore use of it since from next month I mostly will be back to my uber work schedule. So have decided to stay in my apt from 24-27th. Gaming n watching BluRays/DVD's is my plan.

AFA movies are concerned am doing a zombie movie marathon now; Dawn of the dead, hail George Romero; also the Resident Evil Series.
Gaming also has a zombie influence with Resident Evil 5 but also Uncharted 2, Killzone 2, Resistance 2 are in line as well.

Also am thinking about looking next at ebook readers, maybe the Kindle or the Nook. But thats sometime away probably more like when I start using more public transit and stop driving so much.

No comments: